(and, i will pray for your thanksgiving. it will be great! i have the same feeler issues and my feelings go to bat every holiday with the reality of the want-to-be-hostess-yet-mother-of-three-and-not-a-great-planner version of me :) xoxo
I'm not a grandparent, but I'm so glad you posted this! Katie has grown so much and I can't believe how much she looks like a young lady and not the little girl who left Kentucky. CRAZY! Miss you guys!
4 comments:
ADORABLE!
(and, i will pray for your thanksgiving. it will be great!
i have the same feeler issues and my feelings go to bat every holiday with the reality of the want-to-be-hostess-yet-mother-of-three-and-not-a-great-planner version of me :)
xoxo
I'm not a grandparent, but I'm so glad you posted this! Katie has grown so much and I can't believe how much she looks like a young lady and not the little girl who left Kentucky. CRAZY! Miss you guys!
Lindsay
awww. such a big girl!!! :) I know a birthday is approaching... :)
What a pretty girl! And she's almost 6 years old!
Post a Comment