Here's the promised picture of Katie in front of her kindy, as our Australian friends like to say. By His grace, Day 2 went just as well as Day 1. Let's hope school goes as well for Adam and me when we start next week!
 |
| Check out that blue sky! Thankfully I've been eating my words recently! |
And a video while I waited for her to come out:
4 comments:
so glad she's doing well!!! :) thinking of you!
Hope Katie made another new friend on Day 2 of kindergarten (and more on succeeding days). Also hope her parents can make friends easily when they start to school.
G'Daddy Bob
mary, this is awesome. LOVED the video! keep us posted on your sweet student! way to go, katie!
Thinking of you all as you settle in your new surroundings. I have a request- can you send us your address(by email)so we can send little Caroline a birthday card ? Not sure if it will get there in time- but will try.
Love and hugs to all.
Grandmother & Granddad S.
Post a Comment