Her hair is absolutely WILD these days. This is what she usually looks like when she wakes up in the morning or after a nap (give or take the sunglasses). She wears just a onesie most of the time in our apartment because it is so stinkin' hot in here. [We can't adjust our heat ourselves, it's just pumped in nonstop, which Adam hates but I kind of like because I hate wearing layers and love being able to walk around barefoot and not have cold feet!] It makes for pretty sweaty sleeping conditions for Caro in the heat of the day when our apt bakes in the afternoon sun (again, I don't complain too much because I love having a bright and sunny apartment). Her hair gets so sweaty and curly and ratty during her nap that she looks like a wild woman when she wakes up.
Other things about Caroline that I love...
*her favorite color is purple (although you have to have a discerning ear to distinguish purple from another word she uses for relieving herself) I'm pretty sure that she actually likes the color purple even though she calls every color purple until she's corrected (she did this with blue for awhile too but she's been stuck on purple much longer)
*whenever she hears the word birthday, she shouts, "Mice!" (which actually means 'my' or 'mine,' but she adds an 's' to it because she's used to hearing 'yours' or 'hers'...make sense, right?) Then she usually shouts, "Purple! Fuff-fies!" which means purple butterflies. The other day Katie and I asked Caro what kind of a birthday cake she wanted. She paused thoughtfully and said, "Purple" (of course) then "fuff-fies" I couldn't believe she actually had an opinion...and was articulate enough to express it. Purple butterfly, it is!
*She loves to run, especially in circles and she shouts, "Circle!" as she does it
*I need to take a better picture, but in the photo above, she is standing in her favorite nook...on the tv table next to the chair. She especially loves to hide things behind the table (right hear the power strip, of course). One good thing though is that if you're missing something, you always know where to look!
*she loves it when I pretend to sleep and sometimes (if I'm lucky) she'll "sing" me a lullaby. It is the cutest, funniest thing that I must catch on video sometime.
Oh, there are so many other things I could write about, but I haven't studied yet for class tomorrow so I need to get going. We love you, Bean!
![]() |
| Sorry for the blurriness...this one is always on the move and I haven't figured out the 'action' settings on my camera yet! |


2 comments:
she is adorable. and, i feel certain that she and hudson should never be left alone together. ever. seems to me taht they will destroy :)
I can't believe that she is so big!! We had 1 year bday parties a year ago:( Maybe we can do 3rd's together:) She is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment