Official stats:
Length: 7.5 cm long from rump to head
Estimated age: 13 weeks, 5 days
Due Date: November 15 (my mom's bday!)
The Lord is good. I am so thankful for technology that allows us to meet these precious ones so early.
Updated:
Even as I typed out my good news to publish to all the world, the keen awareness of the hard news received by so many friends precious to me was close at hand. Dear friends who, despite all efforts and time and money and prayers and medical technology, receive (again) the word that they have not conceived a child. Other friends who daily bear the sadness of their child's death. I can't help but wonder--why them? Why not me? Why do I get good news while they get hard news? The answers belong to the unfathomable, unsearchable mind of God. My friends' faith in the midst of grief spur me on to trust Him more, in the midst of my little day-to-day trials which seem so petty compared to their great ones. Their testimonies remind me to treasure every good gift He has given and not to dishonor His goodness by choosing to complain. When questions like these are close, William Cowper's truth-filled words remind and comfort. I've also been deeply touched by this blog of a friend of a friend.

1 comment:
love y'all so! congratulations!!
Post a Comment