Moved in

My apologies for the long lull in blogging.  First, December happened, and much to my surprise, it was just as crazy busy over here as it is in this States. After Christmas, we began packing up our stuff because our rental contract was going to expire in January and we decided to find another (bigger) apartment.  We found one....and then realized (after we signed the contract) that it was ridiculously dirty.  I'm talking hasn't-been-cleaned-in-seven-years kind of dirty.  Filthy.  But thankfully, soap and water and elbow grease, a couple layers of paint, our amazing house helper, and the grace of God work wonders and we finally moved all our stuff in today.  I'm kicking myself for not taking "before" pictures...as I sit here tonight looking around, I really feel like I just lived through an episode of some home-makeover show that would be on TLC.  Lots of great spiritual metaphors seen in the process too...but I'm too pooped to write about them tonight.  Good night and thanks for your patience.  I hope to return to blogging soon!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! So glad you are all moved in!!! Can't wait to see some pictures of the new place!