When we told Katie we were moving to China, we promised her we would get bunk beds. Some days, the prospect of bunk beds was the only thing attractive to her about moving away from all she's ever known. We were all quite bummed when we arrived and found that the girls' room had a queensize bed in it that the landlord was unwilling to move. So we had to delay fulfillment of the promise. Katie handled it well, but she made us promise that when we moved again, we would get bunkbeds. I'm happy to report that two very happy little girls went to bed tonight in their very own bunkbeds!


4 comments:
You have the smiliest girls - just like their Mama! They're so blessed to have you loving on them day in and day out! Love the bunk beds. It looks as if Katie has a phone by her bunk, but I'm sure it's a boring a/c unit or something. :) That's good though. She looks big already, and if she was talking on the phone in bed, she'd look like a teenager way too early. :)
Love the pictures! As a child, I was convinced I'd get to sleep on the top bunk in heaven...that's how much I wanted bunk beds. I can relate to the joy! :)
When I was a child, I was convinced I would get to sleep on the top bunk in heaven. That is how much I wanted bunk beds! I can relate to Katie's joy! :)
Yay!
Post a Comment