Awesome! My mom had us both go down to join the fan dancers at 6am when she visited :-).. You look like you're only on the 3rd floor or so - that's nice. Makes the stairs an option if you want to :-)
I hope they can't see you either! lol. I remember taking a video like this is SE Asia and everyone stared at me! Good to hear from you and keep up with your new blog! Love you. :-) -Mere Mere
2 comments:
Awesome! My mom had us both go down to join the fan dancers at 6am when she visited :-).. You look like you're only on the 3rd floor or so - that's nice. Makes the stairs an option if you want to :-)
I hope they can't see you either! lol. I remember taking a video like this is SE Asia and everyone stared at me! Good to hear from you and keep up with your new blog! Love you. :-)
-Mere Mere
Post a Comment