No time like the present...

...which for me is 2:10am. Yes, thanks to a lovely bout of jet lag, I've been wide awake since 11:20pm when the baby last woke up to eat. I'm thankful the rest of my family is sleeping though (unlike last night!).

Jet lag aside, it's been absolutely wonderful being back in the States. And now fast Internet and jet lag are reviving this ol' blog!

I'm hoping to finally post about Anne's birth and first (almost) 6 months of life. I'm also hoping to figure out how to better use the blogger iPhone app so I can post more frequently, chronicling out stateside journeys.

For now, we've been thoroughly enjoying breathing clean, sweet-smelling air and gazing up at clear blue skies. Was America always this beautiful? Trees and grass seem almost electrified in their greenness. I commented to Adam that life without smog is like seeing the world in HD!

Well, Anne's up again to eat. Here's to hoping we both go back to sleep after she's done!

No comments: