Oh, it cannot be true, can it? This little peanut face is now a three year old? And a pretty fun three year old, at that. Caroline makes us laugh out loud, every day, multiple times a day. We love her little voice and her funny way of saying things. She can be pretty recalcitrant when it comes to clothing preferences (she spends most every day in a pink tutu), but to be honest, she's so stinkin' cute in that tutu I'll let her wear it!
I think we gave her a pretty fun day (and Katie got to mooch off the fun too...we let her skip school and she even got some presents from some understanding grandparents). We ate at McDonald's for lunch, then headed to a kid's play area at the bottom of a mall. We've been there several times this winter to play in their sandbox, but Caro requested to have a go at their over-sized riding animals. I've got some fun videos I hope to post soon. She was pretty pumped about her presents, and even more excited that she got to eat strawberry and "banilla" ice cream along with her ladybug cake. Happy birthday, Caroline, we love you so much and are so thankful for your presence in our lives!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Caroline!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing...praying for you guys! Love you!
Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!! That looks like a great cake:) I loved getting to see you guys in these pictures! Still thinking of you often....love, Kendra
Post a Comment