Another great Ann Voskamp

I promise I will post photos from Caro's birthday soon, but I just had to share one more Ann Voskamp post I came across that was SO encouraging.  It's about how and why we struggle so much to believe that our work is good.  Here's the key:  "God wears a lens and His name is Jesus and it’s His Grace that makes Good and Right and yes, makes Perfect, and in Jesus, He really likes us, loves us, adores us and He longs to say to the child He loves, "Well done, good and faithful servant,"  so yes, just be faithful and just keep making, right up to the ceilinged sky."

So, next time you're up to your neck in your fears and your inadequacies and your failures and your weakness and your sin, remember, "God wears a lens and His name is Jesus."

No comments: