crickets

Do you hear them chirping over here at this blog? 

Sorry about blogging drought, folks. I promise we're still alive! To quote a kind friend who emailed to make sure we were alright due to my absence in the blogosphere, "I realize there is a better world (the real one), so hopefully you're living life to the fullest in that one."  And that's just what we've been doing! Life this month has been B.U.S.Y.  Every day I have about a dozen different blog posts in my head--pictures I want to post, videos I want to share, deep thoughts I want to "verbally process" via blog.  But as I wrote back to my friend, when it comes to the limited "spare" time I have, blogging never seems to make the cut (although I sorely miss it and find it very therapeutic, plus it makes me feel more connected to all you loved ones over there on the other side of the sea). Because of all the things I just listed, I really want to try to find a way to make this blog thing work with my life.  Pray for me?

In reward for your patience...

Caroline put this net over her head the other night and said, "Look at me!  I'm a basketball!"


1 comment:

Hannah Murray said...

Laughing out loud. That is AWESOME!