Learned some exciting news today...Randall Goodgame is hoping to make a new Slugs and Bugs album! But he needs our help....click here to see how you can contribute to this project and get some cool stuff in the process.
Oh I am SO excited!!! We have one and LOVE it! I was wondering if you had it... miss you friend. I wanted you to know that your blog always encourages me and makes me smile. It is real... and it doesn't make me feel like a complete looser when I am done reading it! (you know EXACTLY what i mean). love you.
1 comment:
Oh I am SO excited!!! We have one and LOVE it! I was wondering if you had it... miss you friend. I wanted you to know that your blog always encourages me and makes me smile. It is real... and it doesn't make me feel like a complete looser when I am done reading it! (you know EXACTLY what i mean). love you.
Post a Comment